Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello God

Hello God, 

It's me again. Crying with tears rolling down my face. My heart broken into so many pieces. So many things I do not understand. The pain and heartache. The confusion. Why? That is the current question I have. Just why? 

God, what is heaven like? Is it peaceful and calm? Are the skies always blue with big white clouds floating around you? Is there a pond with a dock to stare up at the sky all day? 

God, what do you do in heaven? Do you host grand balls with the angels singing and the people dancing? Do you lead the angel choir?

God, what does Daddy do in Heaven? I imagine he is fishing somewhere with that big crooked grin. Singing off tune to his favorite hymnals. Working on his gold truck with Pops. Both of them sleeping in a heavenly recliner. 

God, please give my Daddy a big hug and tell him I love him. Chase my Pops around heaven with ONLY your pointer finger out to aggravate him. He will know who it's from. 

God, please take care of my Daddy and Pops.

Tell my Daddy and Pops I miss them and so wish I could talk to them right now. Tell them I am trying to be strong but right now I am not.

Guess that is it for now.

Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment